09 June, 2015

Really Cool Title

Hello, my name is Annie.
Yes, I am okay.

Okay, this is going to be a test post up here for awhile while I try to figure out blog setup. I'm just going to paste a bunch of random text in here so I can see what the blog will sort of look like.

"The Way of Kings. The book was written to embody an ideal. It was given to people who already had momentum in doing what was right. That was my mistake. Before any of this can work, our people need to have a minimum level of honor and dignity. I have been treating the other highprinces and their lighteyes like adults. An adult can take a principle and adapt it to his needs. But we're not ready for that yet. We're children. And when you're teaching a child, you /require/ him to do what is right until he grows old enough to make his own choices. The Silver Kingdoms didn't /begin/ as unified, glorious bastions of honor. They were trained that way, raised up, like youths nurtured to maturity. We're going to win this war, and we're going to turn Alethkar into a place that men will envy again. Not because of military prowess, but because people here are safe and because justice reigns." - Dalinar in Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson

kthxbye
-Annie J

No comments:

Post a Comment